Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 14 Chelsea!







My baby girl is 14 and she is such a wonderful teenager-she is beautiful and smart, brave and good. She has so many gifts and talents and she makes the world around her a beautiful and shiny place to be. I am glad to have a girly~sporty girl. She is one of the most gorgeous girls that I have ever seen, but you should see her on the soccer field- she will take you out if she has to! Heavenly Father blessed me with just one daughter, but, she is all that I would have ever wanted. We have such a great time together-she is very funny and she takes good care of me.
This year all she wanted was money to buy her own clothes-"More than $100.00-please, clothes are expensive and $100.00 won't buy anything." She is all grown-up and I can't believe it! I love you Chelsea- we all you do and we all know that you are growing up so fabulously! You have such a special mature spirit and you are older in years than 14-though while you are sleeping I can still my baby girl in there! Love you Princess! I hope that you had a great day!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow She's turning out to be quit the little lady and probably amazing like her mother!

Dave and Sherri said...

I can't believe she's 14!!! She is turning out to be such a beauty - like her mother! :) Happy Birthday Chels - Love ya!!

Mommason Hillary said...

Shopping with my daughter Ashley - one outfit $200.00, shopping with my daughter Mandy at the DI, one outfit $2.00 - time with them both together in their $202.00 outfits? Priceless... Happy Birthday any amount Chelsea - yer mom is priceless...

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea! You are such a sweet girl! I hope you savor every minute of the teenage years - they go way too fast!

Mindy Greene said...

WOW - She is growing up so fast! I was just thinking about her yesterday being highlighted as one of the new Behives at New Beginings! Wow how time flies!! It seems like that was just last year!!

tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Chelsea! I can't belive she is 14!!! You are so sweet person!

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks mom! I love you! And thanks too all you that do great things for my mom and I. Oh and mom did you all notice that everyone said I'm turning out to be a beautiful girl like you, its true!
thanks again love ya!
Chelsea

Mormon Channel

LDS News