Monday, March 2, 2009

The Luck of the Irish!

We are not Irish, but, I have always enjoyed St. Patrick's Day! Maybe because I like Green? Or corned beef and cabbage. Or maybe, I would like to find a pot of gold?



I feel that we are so "lucky" or blessed to have each other to help each other and to make a difference in each other's lives. I am so grateful for my family and friends that help me feel like I have all the luck in the world, because I don't have to travel through this world alone. Money cannot buy happiness and love. We cannot be happy until we appreciate all that we have. We will always want more, but, I am learning to look more at what I have.

I think that we should all "Look, Look, Look to the Rainbows.....and follow our dreams.


Look to the Rainbow ~ Finians Rainbow


On the day that I was born, Said my father, said he, I've an elegant legacy waiting for yee.


Tis a rhyme for you lips. And a song for your heart. To sing it whenever the world falls apart.


chorus:


Look, look, look to the rainbow. Follow it over the hill and stream. Look, look, look to the rainbow. Follow the fellow who follows the dream!


Twas a sumptuous gift to bequeath to a child. The lure of that song kept her feet running wild. For you never grow old and you never stand still. With whimper we're singing beyond the next hill.


chorus

Look, look, look to the rainbow. Follow it over the hill and stream. Look, look, look to the rainbow. Follow the fellow who follows the dream!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gT4dzP6Dus

In this movie is my favorite Leprechaun~and one of my favorite songs that reminds me of my dancing Mom Susan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIQYu8el67s

So, let's all be Irish for a month and look at how lucky we are and do some singing and dancing!


4 comments:

Jen said...

I love St. Patrick's Day too! It is a fun time of year with spring starting.

Mommason Hillary said...

Lucky for me - I have you!.... ok and then there's my lucky princess leah wig.... I'll put a green bow in it! You make me giggle.

cindy said...

I am LUCKY to have known YOU for so many many many wonderful years!

Mindy Greene said...

Your blog is always so cute! I sure miss you and your family and I hope that you guys have an amazing March!!

Mormon Channel

LDS News