
We love the Snow- I know that there are many of you who are wishing, praying for Spring, but, I say let it Snow! When we moved to Washington State, I missed a good Snowy day! I don't think that it has
snowed enough yet, Sorry!





We love to play in it and look at it. I love the peacefulness of snow. I love how it covers everything, even garbage, with white, fluffy, cleanness. 




snowed enough yet, Sorry!



We love to play in it and look at it. I love the peacefulness of snow. I love how it covers everything, even garbage, with white, fluffy, cleanness. 




I love How it makes everything seem magical, and the way it sparkles in the sunlight.


How amazing is snow? We have loved moving back to Sandy with all of the trees and the snow! I was walking the morning of the first "real" snow fall we had this past week or so- I started to cry, because it is so beautiful and amazing! It is a miracle that every snowflake is so beautiful and unique, and I know that our Heavenly Father sends us little miracles to be grateful for everyday! So come on- let it snow and lets go play in it!


How amazing is snow? We have loved moving back to Sandy with all of the trees and the snow! I was walking the morning of the first "real" snow fall we had this past week or so- I started to cry, because it is so beautiful and amazing! It is a miracle that every snowflake is so beautiful and unique, and I know that our Heavenly Father sends us little miracles to be grateful for everyday! So come on- let it snow and lets go play in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment