



Today I am thankful for Scott. Not just today, but, today I wanted to pay tribute to him as my wonderful husband and father of my beautiful children. It is not always easy to be married to me. I have a lot of expectations. I needed a husband that would love me no matter what and have a sense of humor. Which as you know, Scott has a healthy sense of humor! Scott's main desire is to make me happy. It is not an easy thing to do. He sometimes jokes that when I die and if I make it to heaven that I will say- "Is this it?" I don't agree with that, but I do admit that I do have a tendency to see the glass half empty lately, or our glass really is half empty. Scott is a hard worker, and he has not given up, even when he has been tried and tried. Today he is getting over the flu and he got up and got the kids ready, put on his shirt and tie and went to work. I also have the flu, and I am sitting in my PJ's. I am grateful for all the love and support that he gives me. He has made Sunday dinner every Sunday for a long time now, and I am pretty sure he has done the dishes more than I have lately, though he is not counting, either am I. One of the best things about Scott, besides the fact that he is foxy, rrrrllll!-is that he makes me feel like a beautiful woman, even now, and when I am sick and not even close to being beautiful. Recently, our new fabulous Bishop shared with me that while he was interviewing Mitchel for the Priesthood that Scott gave one of the most humble and heartfelt testimonies of the gift of the Priesthood he has ever heard, and he wished that he could have recorded it. I love my husband, and I am so glad that I served an LDS mission, because I loved it, and the blessings are mine for eternity. I love you Hubble, thank you for all you do- A J'amias!

4 comments:
great post ange! what a guy!
What a sweet tribute to your darling husband! You deserve every drop of happiness out of life you know...you are such a beautiful person...on the inside and the out!
PS I can't believe you drove by my house without stopping in--even for just a sec! I would LOVE to see you!
I love how your entire blog is about being greatful for everything shown! What a great idea!!
How is your family?
scott - are there any other pictures of you bathing the dog? i'd love to see a full frontal view of your chest hair :)
-wade
ps. call me if you need any soccer advice
Post a Comment