Saturday, August 2, 2008

Selling Scott's Truck


We are trying to sell Scott's beasty truck- he is a little sad about it- the truck has helped us with all our moves- and it will go over mountains.

6 comments:

Mendon Packs said...

Very cute family Ang! It is amazing how fast they grow up!

Jill

Derrell Mangum said...

Really nice to see all of you again. I can't believe how grown up Mitchel looks. You and Scott are fairing rather well, also. Keep in touch and we will also.

Derrell & Carol Mangum

JM Williams Family said...

Ange,
I am so excited you found me! Your family is just darling. Please get in touch nataliewilliams1@weber.edu

I can't wait to catch up!
Love ya always! Nat

Audrey said...

I am so glad that I found your blog! I am also so jealous I wish my Scott would sell his landcruiser. You know the big yellow one that is parked in our garage that supposedly he will "fix up some day" :)

Mindy Greene said...

Angie -

YEA!! I hope you dont mind! I saw your blog link on Sherri's and added it to mine!! I was so sad to hear that you guys moved to Draper!! Now I can still keep in contact with you!! YEA!!!

Love
Mindy

The Poppleton Clan said...

Hey looky who I found :)

Mormon Channel

LDS News